Wednesday, April 21, 2010

[ Laugh Is Not So Hard ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all


Lately, I heard enough sighed from friends with these exam things. Well, it got me too, you know. lol.
Then, without knowing it, I found a group in Facebook. It's a group for those people who love to make poem or shall I say, pantun in Malay. It is a happening group, you know. I really am enjoying myself over there, reading and also participating. Well, some of those pantun came out hilarious and making some of my friends laugh in their misery. Well, here, I would like to share it with you. Have fun! =)


* * *


Pantun 1




























Pantun 2


































    Pantun 3     

        































Well, that's all for today. I hope it might somehow brighten up your day, today. Plus, if I ever did something wrong to any of you, please forgive me for I'm not a perfect person who didn't do anything wrong in her life. =)

Take care, cheerio!


Believing in something miracle,
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: