Tuesday, August 30, 2011

[ Mosaic Kakera - Code Geass OST ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum my dear


Lately, menghabiskan kebanyakan masa watching Code Geass R1 & R2.


 Lama dah beli DVD ni, masa 1st year lagi, tak sempat nak tengok. Amat sangat suka plot cerita ni. Totally different. Tambah pulak salah satu OST dia sangat best, that is:

Mosaic Kakera by Sunset Swish kalo tak silap. Plus, terjumpa pulak someone main lagu ni guna violin. Sangat sedap. Sebijik cam OST. Memang patut dapat award la mamat omputih ni. huhu.

Pape pun, sila cari sendiri kat youtube. Mesti jumpa punya, sebab page views dia melebihi 200,000. Dasat kan? So, layan lirik. :)


P/s: Ada sikit perkaitan lirik ni sekarang. Hmm.


* * *

Romaji Lyrics

Mozaiku kakera hitotsu hitotsu tsunagiawasete egaite yuku
Anata ga kureta deai to wakare mo

Konna hazu ja nai sou omotte nemuri
Mezamereba itsumo no kawaranai karamawari
Imi mo naku kurikaeshi

Mozaiku kakera hiroi atsumeteta "Umaku ikiru tame no sube"
Ibitsu na sore ga utsukushiku mietan da
Tsuyogarinagara tsumazukinagara erabinuita michi no ue de
Hagare ochite wa umaranai kakera

Sorezore no iji wo shikitsumeta sekai
Dare ni mo yuzurenai mono ga aru hazu nano ni
Irodori wo ki ni shiteru

Mozaiku kakera samazama na iro ya katachi ni miserarenagara
Nozomi sugiteta "Wakage no itari" yo
Kokoro no sukima ai no semento wo shinjite wa nagashikonde
Keshite tokeau koto no nai kakera

Kontorasuto ga kirei dakara gyaku ni dekoboko de ii
Nantonaku junban wo matte naide jibun nari no kotae wo mitsukeyou

Mozaiku kakera azayaka ni utsusu kako no uso mo ayamachi mo
Keshite shimaitai to omoeba omou hodo
Furikaereba soko ni aru sutaato rain mada susunja inai
Mou ichido yume wo hiroi atsumete miyou
Mozaiku kakera hitotsu hitotsu tsunagiawasete egaite yuku
Anata ga kureta deai to wakare mo




English Translation

I’ll put together the mosaic pieces one by one
And make up the picture of the encounter and parting that you gave me

“That wasn’t supposed to happen”, I think as I go to sleep
When I wake up, it never changes, still fruitless as ever
The same meaningless repetition

I gathered up the mosaic pieces “As a way to live well”
That distorted thing looked beautiful
On the road I chose as I stumbled, pretending to be strong
The pieces that have come off won’t fill the gaps

In this world, covered in everyone’s respective nature
I thought I’d have something I couldn’t give anyone else
But the colours are bothering me

As the mosaic pieces showed me their respective colours and shapes
I kept on wishing to be let off for my youth
As soon as I believe in the cement of love in my heart, it flows away
Leaving pieces that will never melt

The contours can be reversed, the contrast is pretty
I won’t wait my turn, I’ll find my own answer

The mosaic pieces show vividly the lies and mistakes of the past
The more I want to get rid of them
When I look back I see the starting line there, I still haven’t moved
I’ll try to gather up my dreams again
I’ll put together the mosaic pieces one by one
And make up the picture of the encounter and parting that you gave me



* * *

By the way, selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, mohon ribuan kemaafan sepanjang penulisan ni banyak terkasar bahasa.

Kad raya dari Cik Azyla. Trimas! Rajin betul dia buat. huhu.







Dear Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: