Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[ Maybe I Just Had No Chance ]

With Allah's love
Assalamualykum my dear

How are you over there? Hope you're doing fine. Wish you're doing fine. There's nothing much to say but this: Maybe because I didn't had the chance before.

To be with them, to be around them, to be the big sis for them, and had to care for them is nothing like a burden. Maybe because I didn't had the chance to be like that to my own blood related brothers and sisters. To have the responsible of a sis, it's just something to be wished all my life, I guess. But when I'm with them, out of the blue, my self turn to be the sis. No matter how hard I try, how far I go, to act like a friend to them. Sometimes I do feel like it was just a waste of time. And then, just realized, this is the only chance I had to be a sis. So I don't care too much now. The big sis I'll be. No more turning back. My heart care for them just like I care for my brothers but this time, I had the chance to be the big sis, for them. So I guess, insyaAllah. InsyaAllah. I'll be there for them. I'll be there ^^

Right now all I wish is to have the chance be at home ~~


The chance will always come
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: