Saturday, August 29, 2009

[The New Beginning]

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim





With all the Mighty of Allah. I would like to start my new blog with compliments to Allah for giving me the opportunity to at last have the guts to go outside my world. In this blog, I would like to put all of my interest in articles, lyrics etc. This blog won't be useful for others or it might be as useful as it is to me. Some people might want others treasure as far as I concern about this world. So, here it is, my treasures that I would be happy to share it with others.





Please, do make yourself comfortable here. Plus, some of the posts in this blog might be in English, Bahasa Melayu, Japanese etc. So, I hope it will be the attraction to this blog. Please, do enjoy your visits and leave some comments to make this blog better and better.








Regards,







Writer.