Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going to UK...?

Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim...

Just now, my best friend told me that her flight to UK is on September 13th. I really wanna go to KLIA to send her for the last time before she's gone. It's been a very long time we've met since last year, if I'm not mistaken. Both of us were too busy that we couldn't manage to set a time to meet. Anyway, as I'm not an expert with Selangor's area and the transportation, I searched for information and found a very good map for me to use it later on. It's just a railway route map but still, it is a very important map for me. And I need to save it for my own goodness.



I hope I still have the chance to meet her. I pray that Allah will always be with her over there. Please, Allah, take good care of my best friend.







~ Penggerak Minda, Pencetus Wacana ~
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: