Sunday, April 15, 2012

[ Losing Them.. Am I..? ]

With Allah's love
Assalamualykum my dear


It's been days now that tears can't be separated from me. Why? Because of two news I got from my closest friends. Today, alhamdulillah, Miss W is engaged to someone who had been waiting for her all these years. Alhamdulillah. Congratulation! And another one, Mr A also met someone in his life. Of course, it's not an engagement yet but you know, it is impossible if a serious relationship ends up nothing right? huhu. Anyway, congratulation too for you, dear. I hope she's the one you've been searching all this time. Aamiin.

Hmm. Tears? I can't stop them from falling. Why? Because I see someone close to me going away step by step. I know, this might not be the end of our friendship but things will be different now. I can't ask Miss W to be with anytime I want, everywhere I have to go because I don't want bad things to happen to her. If something did happen when she's with me, I'll be regretful all my life because she didn't manage to get married as she planned. Same goes to Mr A. I can't call him anytime I want, and I guess I shall back off from his life a bit to make sure I'm not the one interrupting his moments with the lady he chose. I don't want to be an evil or something.

So I guess, I'm losing them, the closest friend I ever had in my life. And that's why I just can't stop the tears, I just don't know how to. After this, there's no one for me to share the moments with, I guess. I don't know. But above all, I pray for Miss W and Mr A happiness, and I hope they will always be better muslim who try to complete their Islam. Congratulation to both of you!! ^.^



Tiada pengganti dirimu
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

2 comments:

TINTA GERIMIS said...

u r not losing them, but close to them..bertemu dan berpisah kerana Allah~

Unknown said...

and now, i'm losing one of them.... :)