Sunday, April 29, 2012

[ Terkesan Di Hati ]

With Allah's love
Assalamualykum my dear


I'm not sure how to say this but it really hurts. And I'm not sure either it's my fault or not. Why? Why didn't I know about this earlier..? Why now? Ya Allah. Sangat terkesan di hati. Tambah pulak after what happened last two weeks or so. After all these, why now? Ya Allah, ya Allah, ya Allah.. Before, I thought I managed to understand why did all these happened. But now, it starting to confuse me. Ya Allah, if only I have the courage to ask. But I'm afraid, of lots of things that might change after I take the step forward. But still it hurts if I didn't know the truth. Ya Allah.. Why now? Why don't you just keep it as a secret like before? Why? Why now?



It hurts that I don't know what else to do
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: