Saturday, September 7, 2013

[ Start Over, Shall We? ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum my dear


My dear, dear darling. How are you? I'm so sorry for being in silence for a month. It's been.. a chaos shall I say. haha. Anyway, I'm so glad that I have the chance right here, right now to meet you. Well, let's see... There's a new thing I've been doing.. using this symbol: #.

#perjalanankegagalan

I've been using it lately, as a reminder of my stupidity. The ultimate foolishness I did at "that" time was that I gave up. And never try to make it right once more. Oh how I hate it, hate it so much but that's what I'd done till the very last moment. Well... at first it's just for that particular time but then, I guess, why not just use it for anything, whenever I did wrong or imperfect or just becoming a foolish what-so-ever. As a reminder, I shall never ever give up again. Never. Kinda cool thing, I guess. Besides, I love that quotation. Perjalanan kegagalan. A thousand meaning can come out from those words, right darling? ^^

Well, it's good I think. To make sure I always know, I am stupid, I am a foolish, I made mistakes, I hurt people, and more more more that leads to I am a failure. Well at least I know what I did and can think about it, and try to.. well, find a way not to do the same foolishness twice. I hope. I do want to avoid it. Stupidity really hurts people around me. And that's not good. I'll have to deal with it in the Hereafter. Such a burden it can be, right dear? *sigh*

Well, whatever it is, life must go on. And right now, I can't wait to go back to campus and start my writing again! InsyaAllah. I can feel the passion, the eager inside that long for my fingertips typing, jotting notes, those colourful sticky notes, the books.. the books around me! And those moments of my mind busy thinking and thniking and circulating facts, finding clues, learning the way people think, the history, the researches. Oh gosh! How splendid! ^^

My dear, to think about that, it reminds me the first inspiration of all these researches I've been longing to. Its all start with a song from Aladdin, an animated film from Disney: A Whole New World. Come, have a look at the lyrics, dear. You know, back then when there's so hard to have internet, I listened to this song thousands times just to copy the lyrics. And it was definitely not an easy task because I'm not good in English, yet. :p
***
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me

More lyrics:http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/a/aladdin/
***

From this song, and of course a trigger from a reading about Freemason and Illuminati, I started to ponder. It's not just lyrics, it includes the characters, characteristics and the plot, storyline, and much more that keep me thinking: it's weird how a country of Islam having people who denies the teaching of Islam. That's what I thought when I was a girl because at that time, my perception: Arabs are Muslim and living in Islamic country, just like those time when people used to believe: Malays are Muslims. It's kinda complicated to elaborate it now but I'm sure to share it later on, okay? InsyaAllah.. right now, I just wanna cherish my spirit that burning like fire. O Allah, if I still have much time before my death, I wish I can finish my research and help those people out there to realize what they'd been missing out and causing our children astray from Your path. O Allah, I know I'm not one of the pious, but the least I can do for Your religion is to help my grandchildren growing up become one of those who will never be away from You. Ameen.


Keep failing but never give up
Even with broken wings, fly with dignity



Burnin fyre
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: