Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My..My..My...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Alhamdulillah, today I got the chance to contact my youngest brother via sms. I really miss him since the day I got into UKM. I don't know why but I miss him more than I miss my parents. Well, of course we share lots of interest together plus we shared too much secrets between us. So, he's the person you have to look for if you want to know me better and I'm the one for you if you need to know anything 'bout him. [ ^_- ]

He's in the hospital right now. His tracheae got infected, luckily it's not the H1N1 virus, الحمد لله. He called his doc and nurses 'white cartoons'. [lol] He's such a childish even though he's already 16 this year. This is his newest photo. He joins the PKBM unit uniform in his school, SMT TAR., Penang.

My lil bro had become a macho guy.
Bro, I always pray for your health. I pray that both of us still together till the end of the days. No one can replace you in my heart, my lil bro. May Allah bless you.


~ Penggerak Minda, Pencetus Wacana ~
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: