Thursday, March 18, 2010

[ Ilmu 1 ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all



Today, I had a class with Ustaz Fakhrurrazi, my lecturer for Methodology of Hadith. One quotation I'll keep forever in my mind, insya-Allah, is, 


"Kalau kamu dapat satu ilmu yang seperti tu, cepat-cepat lah catatkan kerana ilmu itu yang lebih berharga. Ia datang terus daripada Allah hanya untuk kamu."


And for that, I really want to take note of one thing I learnt for today. I hope this will remain forever in my mindset, insya-Allah.

Now, let's take a look at what I've got, shall we?  =)

  1. In meeting or any single thing that includes an organisation, each of the members shall be considerate about time. (Hopefully, I can be punctual so that no one will lose anything.)
  2. To chip in when someone's talking, I need to let him/her to finish up whatever he/she wants to talk about, and after that, I can chip in WITH a sign or something that tells everyone that I have something to say about the topic we are discussing. (Hmm.. I need to be more polite on this.)
  3. When it's my turn to brief or talk or anything, I need to talk straight to the point. No "aaa...aaa...erm..." what-so-ever, no "bla...bla...bla..." and so on. I need to think first before opening my mouth and start talking. Think of the main point, and give ONLY that point to everyone. (I think this will save lot of time rather than talking about nonsense or nothing in one minute, everyone just stare at me and wait for my next word because they can't understand what am I gonna tell them...hmm...)

Well, there's more to type in here but I need to go now. I have a class for tonight. Hopefully I can give full attention tonight. Amin.




Trying to be better,
Cleo

~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: