Tuesday, July 13, 2010

[ Unpredictable is Me ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum my dear


How are you today? Me? Just tell me about it. Unpredictable, is what I'm made of. Unpredictable is my life. I don't know. You tell me, is it right or wrong. Truly, when they ask if I'm okay or not, only one thing I can say, "Yep, just fine." =)

But actually, it's hurting me day by day. I can never forget what he said that day. To that guy: Awak, sy sedar la sy tak sehebat kawan-kawan kite yg laen. Sy sedar la sy selalu je buat benda lain dari yg lain. Dan mungkin ape yg sy buat tu tak patut dibuat bg sy. Tapi awak sama kan sy ngan dia?? Ape motif awak..? Sy amat sgt terasa yg mendalam kalo ape yg sy fikirkan ni betul. Kalo betul, kenape perlu awk nafikan hari tu..?


That is one thing. And lately, hmm... Lots of things came out ironically. Ergh.... I don't know how to tell you, my dear.

I have to leave behind Totoro, my most beloved kitty and three other new born kittens.

Lots of people start to call me 'sis' or even worst a 3rd year student. -.-"

Cleo ngan Wani terpisah starting from today sampai habis degree.

My partner in PMF back out. I need to do the work alone now.

I need to take his place and meet the dean in this week. You know how much I hate to communicate with people, rite? Please........

I don't know what to say in tomorrow's meeting. These people DID NOT CARE at all! They even gave me the wrong contact number!

I don't know what to do when it's time for me to go to JPPel and PPP. Geez! Where's everbody when it's their fault...!!!

I can't register my name for my major subject! The heck!

I can't even complete any of my task perfectly.


I don't know. I'm not trying to say that I'm angry with my fate but I'm just trying to list down these sticky, disturbing things. Urghhhh....!!!!


S   E   R   A   B   O   T    !    !    !




tOiN ToIn




Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: