Thursday, October 7, 2010

[ Emo...? ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all

A very good morning shall I say =)

Well, I have nothing to say anymore about it. What's done is done, and there's nothing for me to change it. It's up to them to try their best in their life from now on. Nothing I can do.

I've tried my best to tell them what's wrong and what's right, I tried my best to think of the best way to make things go smooth and easy, but then they just let themselves became so deaf, can't take anything that I said even for one word. And when things go wrong, they started to say I'm the emo, I'm too emo.

Tell me how to be normal when there's no emotion expressed by a human being? Isn't it one of the greatest gift to human, emotion. Who could stand it when we've tried to make things right, but they refused, and things started to go wrong? I won't be too furious if you gave me better solution. It's fine with me but when you made it became worst, when you yourself know we can't do anything wrong at this rate, I just can't negotiate with this situation. You are older, much older than me, hold bigger and higher posts than me, but you can't handle just simple things like these? Well, this is wrong, way too wrong. I'm sorry to say but this is the truth, no wonder that society can't go further, and make things better.

Hmm... It's okay now. I've decided not to interfere anymore. Nothing for me now to be working with you guys after this. It's okay, you can live in comfort after this bcuz no one like me will interfere your works anymore. =)

What ever it is, I receive a very comforting comment from my lecturer this morning and it gives me a slight moment of happiness and relief.



Well, at least, there is somebody who appreciate my existence.


All I can say is, they know nothing and just start talking when they think there know all about me.
Thanx to Allah for letting my room mate to gave her time to hear everything and makes me feel lighter.



Nobody knows
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: