Wednesday, October 27, 2010

[ Just Like Me..? ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to my dear


Well, today is a fine day. At least, I get my spirit back to face my exams for this semester. After seating for today's paper that was at 20:00 just now, I got out earlier for it's too cold in there. Met my friends outside and had a nice talk after hiding myself for a few days =P

Well, I felt so glad today. Maybe because of the situation, just like after I took my SPM. Having some chat with friends before apart. And now, I guess I wanna be like before. Ganbatte-neh!!!

And, just now, I got an e-mail from my friend, Paan. He's e-mail entitled:
Katun ni cam aizah..hihi (^^)

And the cartoon is:

TADAAA...!!!


He said this anime is just like me because I went to the training center after my quiz with this dress once.


Well, this is a picture snapped by my friends in our final round for debate =P

At that time, at the training center, I bring along my lappy in his bag. So it makes me look like the anime. =D
*Lucky I didn't wear my high heels that night* =P




Anime and me is a life
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: