Tuesday, November 3, 2009

[ Ice Cream ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all


Tonight, I have a desire that I fulfilled successfully. That is...
EATING ICE CREAM

But tonight I eat my ice cream with my two beloved seniors,
Kak Adauwiyah & Kak Zahrah.

Eating my Vanilla Strawberry Drumstick, I remembered the moments when me and my siblings eat ice cream all together. Abi will buy us a big bowl of ice cream before Abi went for outstation. And we will gather around the dining table, watch HBO or KBS World together.

Umi, as usual will say, "No, thank you."
But Abi always call out for Umi until she come and eat ice cream with us. [lol]

Waaa.... I want to get back home...
I want to eat ice cream, and have some fight with Na'im for the next scoop,
and watch a movie in HBO with Abi...



Cleo


~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: