Friday, January 22, 2010

[ Back Off...? ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all



Getting up for my sleep this morning, I looked at my phone and there's one message received.
It's from abi.

It's a decision, a full stop to one of my activities in UKM. Abi had given his word, he had decided to tell me that I need to back off from SUKMA. Abi didn't give me the reason but to send a message in such an early morning, I believe it IS a very important one, and I know, I had to agree with abi.

Although I felt like I want to cry for not having the permission to continue, I still believe it is also maybe the best way for me. Allah had seen more, and He sends his message through my beloved father.

So, this is it. Right now, I'll just wait for abi to send an email, a letter for my coach about this situation. And tomorrow morning, the first thing to do is to meet my coach and give him the letter.

To my coach, Mr Faisal, I am so sorry to do such thing. I know, you've said it earlier not to back off after you wrote our names but it gives me no other choices. I am so sorry. I really am want to hold the gold medal as much as you do but still, I have other priority to be concerned to more than fencing. I am so sorry.

And tomorrow, officially I'm releasing myself from one of my biggest responsibilities forever. I hope with this, I can do much more better in other responsibilities, much much more with my 100% commitment and focus. Insya-Allah.


Aiming for the best,
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: