Sunday, January 31, 2010

[ Waiting... ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all


Waking up this morning, I did everything I always do in the morning including walking around the blog world.
As I walked, I met a post about a thing that's happening in my campus lately that really pulling lots of  people to 'come' over with red helmets and guns.

Seriously, I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy with those so-called security personal. What were they thinking showing up with guns over here? Are they trying to catch vampires and ghosts like Dean and Sam? No, no. Dean and Sam are better than them because these guys know the use of their guns and they did used it wisely so far.

Okay, okay, leave it there. Whatever. I wanna talk about something else right here, right now.
Seriously, I'm searching for the truth as I'm still blur about what was happening. All I know is only on the surface. And I don't want to say, "Erk, I really don't know what's happening back then," when people ask me later about this issue because I'm in here when this thing happened and I want to be at least know something worth it to tell those people when they ask for answers from me.

Well, here, I publish a link for one side of the story I read just now. And I hope, I could find the story of the other side so all of us can see and decide which one is THE TRUTH.

So be it, as the owner of this blog, I use my authority of freedom for writers to post this link.



And, I still searching for another side of this story. Hopefully all readers can be patient and of course, help me to find it out. More stories more 'fun' it will be.

This one, a link for a post that...erm..the thing is, I wanna share about what the comments are...
Is this how you call yourself mahasiswa? A title that should show you as a VERY civilised person but then you, yourself showed the opposite of it..hmm...

Link -




Waiting....
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: