Tuesday, June 8, 2010

[ Bye, I gUess ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all

Well, gladly I have something to tell ya after being a bit quiet lately. Just now, I'd just deactivate my Facebook account. Why? 'Cuz I just want to. lol. There's no specific reason so I guess, why not? Just do it if I want to, ryte? =P

Well, there're things happening around but I guess I'll just keep it in me 'cuz it seems like...well...erm..just cut short, I don't have trust anymore to share my stories with others, no offense but it's true. 

These three days, I've been surfing the net and found couple of beautiful songs like Love and Truth



Setiap Kali by Devotees
and some more. These are such a lovely songs. Enjoy it. =)

At this kind of time, I'd rather having fun watching my favourite movie, LOTR and any anime. But then, I remembered I need to start memorizing those Arabic words and phrases before the next sem starts. Geez. Why did I always got stuck in this thing. What--everrr.....


Not feelin myself,
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: