Tuesday, June 22, 2010

[ Marley & Me ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all
Last night, I watched a movie. A very beautiful movie. Marley & Me. Marley, the dog. Well, of course I don't like JA but I'll give an excuse for this one.

Even though their life didn't go as the plan but everything around them somehow seems like helping out. Marley is such a hyperactive dog but somehow, he did listen to Wilson. Wilson, he didn't have to scold Marley. All he says is,"Marley, stop it." No matter what Marley did, they just can't hate him. 'Cuz Marley is one of their family from the beginning.

You know, I cried when I watched how the story ends. I never thought that THAT is the end's gonna be. Marley, we're gonna miss you.










And..we're home
Cleo 
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: