Saturday, June 12, 2010

[ On Vacation ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all


Well, I put On Vacation mode not because I am on a vacation but I'm away for maybe a week or two from my sort-of-otaku life to a place without my lappy by my side. And of course, I won't be able to online for quite some time. But, not all the time. I still can borrow my sis' lappy, of course. =P

By the way, I just wanna tell ya, I'm gonna miss ya n my dear Totoro. Hope Totoro will get better when I get back soon.

Okay now, need to get going. Ah, not to forget, I'm waiting for the time to check for my module next semester. Hoping it won't be something I do NOT prefer to study.

So, I guess it's the time now. See ya in about two or three days later.
Cheerio, darling. Cheerio! (It's a quote of Cruella DeVil in 101 Dalmation animated - a never to be forgotten cartoon) 
=)


 On otaku vacation
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: