Sunday, June 20, 2010

[ Yay..!! My 1st Rose..!! ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all


All I wanna say is,"Yay...!!!! I did it..!!! I made my 1st rose..!!"

I'd just finished learning how to make an origami rose and I made it..!! Yay...!!

I tried to upload the pics of my rose bud origami but failed bcuz I need to reinstall the driver of my Bluetooth device. It's gonna take us sometime so I guess I'll upload the pics tomorrow, after finishing my installment.

This is the website I learn from. Hope you guys will enjoy learning it too. It's fun, ya know if you know something new for each of your day. So, that's it. Ciao!



Too happy too eager
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

2 comments:

De'din said...

salam,

haha..
syok nya dia :)

Unknown said...

salam, yep..semestinya..huhu =P
cuba lah..its fun..