Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[ Beratnya Ujian Mu Ini . . . ]

With Allah's love
Assalamualykum to all

. . . . . . . . . . .
There's something in here, but I can't say it out loud.
It's too painful, yet it can't be thrown away.
Gosh...
. . . . . . . . .

It's all about him, it's all about her, it's all about them.
That hurts me more, changes me into silent mode.
Geez.
Can't I just disappear? This is so . . . so . . .
Urgh...!!!!

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
I can't even sleep in peace, just because of you!
Go away! Get out of my life! Go!
Geez...

. . . . . . . .


T_T


My instinct never lies
and I always know that... always...
But this matter...try hard to say no...
But then.....I have to pay for it now.....
It's hurting me.... It hurts.....so much....so deep down inside......


*Listening to 'Muhasabah Cinta' by Edcoustic*


I thought it's just....just....ya Allah.....
What were You trying to tell me....?
Please.....sometimes I think I know, but then I guess I was wrong....again....


Ampuni dosaku, ya Allah...
Mungkin kerana tu, dia terluka...
Kini luka itu kembali pada ku....
Ya Allah, apakah benar instinct kali ini....
Allah....Allah....


Sungguh luas ilmu Mu.....
Sungguh..... Hanya Engkau Maha Mengetahui cara mendidik ku....
Hanya Engkau yg Maha Arif tentang hati ku ini.......


My dear diary....
This moment....I can't.....
I don't wanna be in this moment again....
Please.....no more after this.....
It hurts.......



Hurts, deep down....
Cleo
 
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: