Tuesday, May 10, 2011

[ So, My Instinct was RIGHT!]

With Allah’s love
Assalamualykum my dear

8:26 am
So early in the morning for you to pop-out your head in front here, dude. Geez.

8:40 am
Gosh! Gosh! Gosh! LOL
Guess what? That guy IS married! I am genius! He had a child, age around two years or younger, I guess. Because just now, my ma’am called for him and asked about what kind of milk he gives to his child because she’s in dilemma in choosing the right one for her son. Okay, I didn’t hear about his status but it’s enough to hear about he has a child, right? How come he has a child when he’s not married? Wex.

And, there’s one more thing. At 2:00 pm, I’ll be joining my ma’am in her presentation about this innovation thing. Pity her, she had to do someone else’ job. She knows nothing about this thing, just had few days since last week to study about this e-munkahat thing. Pity her. I hope Allah will help her out because from what I see, she helped lots of people in just one week since I’m here.


12:00 pm
It’s nearly lunch time but I don’t see him anywhere like yesterday. He didn’t go out of his room since morning. Ahaha. I guess he felt so down that his most important secret is no longer a secret. Ehehehehe. Good for you, young man. Geez. Special reminder from me to you: Please remember of your young wife and kid at home, okay? You see, you’ve got the looks, you’ve got the style, you’ve got the title but it doesn’t mean you’re eligible for everything you try to do, got it? Plus, I don’t want to get married to someone who already had a wife. Do take care of your surely lovely wife, will you? Behave yourself, young man. =)

2:00 pm
Jom, let’s go! Presentation time. Sleepy already. Lalalalalala ~

4:45 pm
Yeah! Let’s pack the bag and get goin’! Home sweet home. =)
Owh! There you’re. wait, he’s acting weird. Haha. Maybe he’s still feelin’ uncomfortable. Whatever. Good for you. *wink wink*



The genius
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: