Tuesday, August 10, 2010

[ My Weekend...? ]

 With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all


Last weekends, I disappeared to another 'world', trying to finish up one my tasks. I joined a camp in Jelebu, N.9. Kursus Pemantapan Akidah III, annual activity of PMFPI.

I learned a lot when handling and being part of the prog. Well, I'd never expected to do that kind of task, actually. Something I've been wanting and waiting, and last weekends, I've got my chance. Alhamdulillah. But still, I feel a bit disappointed when I can't join in the jungle tracking. =(

A video I made for the program using a software I got from my friend. Thanx, Halim. =)


Even though  for me, I guess this program failed but still, "Hakuna Matata". It means no worries. =)
Failed because of small technical things but each of us got lots of new things we learned from it. Alhamdulillah...

* * *

Whatever it is, tomorrow's a very special day. A day that each of have been waiting for. A day that always makes me feel so free and fresh. It's Ramadhan coming! I can't wait to be in it for I guess the twentieth times, and insyaAllah, I pray for another chance next year. Amin...

And when Ramadhan is here, it means the time is coming nearer. I have only a month to go for my assignments. Mostly need to be submit before Eid. Oh my God... =_=

But, it doesn't matter. Again, hakuna matata. No worries, dear. Fasting IS NOT a reason for me to be weak and so negatively and passively living my life, okay? Because that's not me, a person with the name of 'Azizah Najib. =)

And, for your information, this year, I wanna do my best and I wanna win the game on my own effort. No more people saying it's just my luck. Insya-Allah, chaiyok..!!!!  d^_^b



 Positively living

Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: