Sunday, August 29, 2010

[ Oh My GOD...!! XD ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all


Oh my God! OMG! OMG!!!!
Can I scream out loud again..?
O mi-GOD...!!!!

I can't believe it! Why? Cuz I've found my long lost friends in FB...!!!!
oh my GOD...!!!

How I missed them so much... Dear friends, I really really miss you guys...!!

Seriously, we've been apart for almost....let me see....
Some of them, I've met 5 years ago and most of them been lost contacted for about 11 years..!!!
Oh my God..!!! I can't even recognize them in their FB with their more matured faces... OMG..!!!

Geez.. I can't stop screaming, okay... lol... OMGOD..!!!

Upsssyy....I'm not being a very good role model okay... I shall say Alhamdulillah 1st...oaky2..
Alhamdulillah, thanx to Allah for giving me another chance to meet them, even just on the net...
I really am so glad to meet them...OM God..!!! o mi God!

Okay, now I'm a bit relax.. =P
OH MY GOD...!!!! =))

Since we were apart, I always feel a hole inside my heart. I had never met any of my friends like them for my whole life. Even though we're just friends from standard 1 - 3, and I've been together with my former friends more than those years, they still can't fill in the hole.

Seriously, I really missed you guys... I didn't have the chance to talk to all of you more at that time when we met at the arts exhibition. I have lots of questions to ask, lots of stories to share but we didn't have the time.
After that day, I felt so happy, I guess, the happiest moment in my life in THAT school. I was so happy that at least, I met my old friends that still remember me, and still wanna have a chance to talk to me, and ask about me, and share with me some of your stories in that short time. Alhamdulillah. =)

I sent a card to you guys once, but I guess it didn't get to the right person cuz no one replied my except for two of you. But, I guess who cares? Cuz now I've met all of you..!!

To my old friends from 1M, 2M and 3M of SKSJ II:

I MISS YOU..!!!



 Too happy to be glad
Cleo
 
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: