Wednesday, October 3, 2012

[ Not Yet the End but It Is Happy ~ ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum my dear


You know what? Minggu lepas really had a great time. Saja turun UKM, tengok SUKEM alang-alang nak bayar yuran konvo. And alhamdulillah, something else juga Allah bagi.

Dalam ni 3 orang tak de tapi diorang tetap di hati ~

Malam sebelum tu, termimpikan kamu. Sy mimpi kita bergelak ketawa, bergurau macam dulu. Dan pagi tu, menitis air mata rindukan kamu. And rasa nak jerit kat dunia bila awak reply mesej tu. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Biarlah apa orang kata, betul-betul gumbira tak terhingga tau. I'm sorry for what I did, every single thing that made you unhappy, dear.

Nak tawu, I sent this picture for a contest: Woman and Sports. I gave the name for this picture: Woman, Sports and Friendship :D

Woman, Sports and Friendship

So that's it. The past is the past, if there's nothing useful, I hope non of it will be brought to the future. I pray for your success dear for AUG. All the best! Pesilat harapan, jangan hampakan Abang Man and Kelab Pencak Silat UKM kayh! Chaiyok!!

"You know, back when Guido and Luigi used to work for me, they would fight over everything. They fight over what Ferrari was the best Ferrari, which one of them looked more like a Ferrari. There were even some non-Ferrari types, so I tell them, 'Va bene (Italian for 'It's okay'), it's okay to fight. Everybody fights now and then, especially best friends. But you got to make up fast. No fight more important than friendship.'"

~ Chiva trova un amico, trova un tesoro ~
~ Whoever finds a friend, find a treasure ~




Love you, miss you
Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: