Wednesday, October 14, 2009

[ Debat yg Kurang Hebat ]

Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim

Assalamu'alykum to all....

Okay, I've been so quiet lately from blogging world but now I'm back. There're tones of tense happend last passed days, that's why I don't have the mood to write anything. If not, the result will make some of people around me hurt when they read it. I don't want that to happen as I don't want them to feel what I'd felt.

Forget about it. Now let's get to the point please, shall we...?


I had just return from FPI building. I had a debate to be participated. Geez. I don't know how to describe the tense faced by us, me and my friends from first year students days before the competition. Oh God... He's the only one knows.


We tried our best to ignore that thing but were being forced to death. Luckily I still have my 'head' ahead. Geez. Alhamdulillah Allah still with me.


I asked one of my college mate to help and he did helped me a lot by asking his friend to help me out. Oh God, I don't know what to say to both of them except to scream this out loud, "Guys! Thanks a lot!" [lol]


My team mates keep reminding each of us to just think of letting this thing go as soon as possible, not to think of winning the 'game'. Both of you, millions of thanks also I want to give.


Of course, we aren't the winner but still, all of us satisfied with our performances. Good job, guys!  ^^
[ Ah, fyi, my team mates are guys, I'm the only girl in that group. ]

But still, I'm not satisfied because I didn't have the chance to argue the 'enemies' points. Geez, can't satisfied when I wasn't allow to give a piece of my mind. [lol]

And now, I need to focus on my memorising skills. I have Syafawi exam tomorrow. I hope it'll be the greatest of all time after all I've been through. Amin. [ O Allah, do help me a lot tomorrow. I need Your help, mi Lord. ]


This is the namelist of those people who help me out to solve the debate prob. Guys and girls, thousands of thanks I give to all of you...!!


My Mom
Atikah (FPI)
Izat (FSSK)
Awan (FSSK)
Ari (FPI)
Fadhlan (FPI)
Ayu (FSSK)
Hawa (FPI)
Wani (FPI)
Kak Ayu (FPI)
Kak Wani Ikoh (FPI)
Kak Ima (FPI)



Roses for all of you, sincerely from the bottom of my heart.


Cleo

~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost forgotten.. To all the girls who came to watch the match, thanks a lot too.. U girls made me felt 'light' a bit after the debate...^^

Noor Hafizah said...

Walaupun JAKMA kalah tapi atleast ada usaha besar yanag telah dilakukannya

cleo said...

Thanx Hafizah..^^