Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[ My Dear Puxle ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum to all


Just forgive and forget, that's what I'll do. Ready, set, GO! ~ erasing everything leaving nothing.

Okay, now, I want to talk about a very happy and pleasing news to me. It's supposed to be published last two or three days ago but I didn't have the chance to publish it.

But its okay, now I have it.

Well, last two days, I've finished my puzzle within 26 hours and 20 minutes! How I love it so much! Yay! =P



The Puxle I






Looking at this completed puxle gives me satisfaction. And now, I think I'm gonna need to go and buy a new one. =)


Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

2 comments:

ayu said...

salam...
congrats! after this get a new puzzle but wif 1000 pieces. Challenge urself wif dat, and if i come by, can i get a hand on dat? hihi

Unknown said...

salam, thanx ayu.. =)

1000 pieces..? i'd love to but u have seen how big it will become afterwards, right? just like d one u've seen at my house... d ine with naruto n his friends' pic...

it will def. needing more spaces in my room...i wont take that challenge, not till i move to a bigger room down there... =)

nyway, thanx again n insya-Allah u may come and stop by to have some fun here... =)