Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hmm....

Bismillahirahmanirahim...Assalamu'alykum to all...


Today is the stupidest day for me. I've made myself embarrassed enough for just one day! Luckily I'm going home tomorrow. I think I'm gonna burst in the train long enough before I meet my lil bro. He shall not see me crying over the spilled milk.


How I hate this day! One day is enough for me to make myself look stupid in front of those people. Oh God...! How am I gonna live the rest of this semester..? Oh please make me forget this thing a.s.a.p...


Ah..! By the way, my best friend, Yuni had gone to UK yesterday. I didn't have the chance to go and see her for the last time. It's too complicated with this life that we can't even manage it according to our will. Masya-Allah. How powerful You are.


To Yuni, ganbatte-neh with your life over there. I'll always pray for your safety until we meet again. I miss you dearly, Yuni. Please do send me your UK number so that we can still contact with each other. Love you, miss you...


And one more, can't wait to watch Prison Break with my lil bro...!! Yay...!! Yo bro, wait up for me to be home...!!!


Cleo

~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: