Friday, September 11, 2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم
Hmm... Today, I'm full with satisfaction. Why? Because I got the chance to buy these:
1 - SAILOR MOON DVDs...!!
2 - PRISON BREAK DVDs..!!
Yaaaaayyy....!!! :P
Well, its not easy to get those dvds as cheap as I got, you know. So, I'm not the one who'll let the chance away especially when it comes to my favourites. OMG! I can't wait to show it to Na'im!
"Na'im! I got you Prison Break's DVD Season 1 to 4...!!! We're gonna watch it together this whole holidays...!!! Yaaaaayyyy...!!!"
By the way, the other thing that I satisfied with is, in one night, I finished 3/4 of my task, distributing questionaire for my assignment, Academic Communication 1. Well, it's easy, alhamdulillah, because most of it were distributed among KTHO's Silat members. All of them are from different faculty, that's why they became my target [actually I need them to help me with the survey.]

Can't wait to get home. Can't wait to get home. Can't wait to get home...! Na'im...! Matte kudasai-neh!



~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: