Tuesday, September 29, 2009

[ What Is It Actually..? ]

Assalamu'alykum...

I'm writing this while waiting for someone. I was just looking around in this blogging world when I saw one particular blog. It looks just the same with other blogs but still has its' own specialities, of course.

But the point here is, each time I read the blog, or just by looking at the blog, there's one feeling in my heart. I don't know why, but it makes me almost crying or maybe my heart already did before my eyes.

The owner's knowledge, the words used in posts, the medium used, all of it makes me feel like I'm nothing compare to the owner. So far away from Islam, and I'm just the same with people who runs away from the truth even though we're in the same field.

I know, people might say, "So, don't waste your time.", "Then, go and search for the knowledge. It won't come to you like the rain." etc.

No matter how much I tried, still it didn't satisfied me. I don't know. Maybe there's something wrong with me or my heart or maybe even the way I live my life and what I've been doing all this time..?

Who knows...


I hope later or sooner, there will be someone or something that gives me the answers and most important is, the answer to why must I get the feeling when I read that particular blog...?


Cleo

~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: