Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BTN...?!

   بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
السلام عليكم

Hmm... I'd just view the notice board of PMFPI and suddenly I saw a namelist. It's a namelist of participants for Biro Tatanegara! OMG! It is time...[tone like in The Lion King] [lol]
Well, I know it is a very interesting camp and I've been wanting to join it long ago but it is a sign for the coming EXAM. Gosh. I'm not ready yet to sit in the exam. OMG! OMG! OMG!

Ah! Almost forgotten but I WOULDN'T! [lol] At pusanika, there's a Ramadhan Bazaar I think but there's a small stall, at the lowest floor. Guess what? There're some collection of.....SAILORMOON VCDs...!!! [aaaaaa.......!] Oh God! It kept coming to my mind. Shall I buy them? Or shall not? Buy it? Leave it. Buy it? Leave it. Oh God. I'm gonna need more flower petals than asking 'He love me? He love me not'question. [lol] Sailormoon.... It's been years I watched the anime. I think TV2 stopped the air-time in 2002, when I was in Form 1. Hmm... If only I have lots and lots and LOTS of money......


~ Penggerak Minda, Pencetus Wacana ~
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: