Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hj Rosli's Open House

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


What a lucky day! I was hoping I could buy something at the cafe just now but when I got there, I found lots of people wearing nice clothes and dresses eating with family members! I thought they were having a big feast or something and almost run away when one of the workers saw me and invited me to join in.

I thought it would be inappropriate to jump into other people's feast so I just say, "No, thanks." But before I step out of the cafe, Hj Rosli himself came and invite me to eat with them. He said it was his open house. So, it means free lunch for today! [lol]

'Rezeki jangan ditolak'. Of course I felt very shy because mostly, the guess wore baju kurung, baju melayu with sampin while I'm the only wearing just plain t-shirt. But when the host himself invited, what can I say? [lol] I went for the food instantly. They had rendang, nasi impit, nasi beriani, laksa, ais kacang, and a lot more. I just need rice so I took only rice but with variety of extra side dish. [Hihi] Yum yum...free food always delicious. [lol]

Alhamdulillah, may Allah bless Hj Rosli.


Bty, I just know that one of my former friends went to Austria for this sem until next sem. He'd just arrived there two days ago. I searched the place using Google Maps and etc. It is a very nice and pleasent place. I hope he had a very good time there for his study. Ganbatte-ne, Zakuan. [^^] Don't forget to tell your stories in Lone Rangers, kay?


Anyway, I need to go and fix my 'life' back here. I had no more time if I don't want to be expel next year. So, ganbatte kudasai-ne for all my friends out there no matter where you are and pray for our success.



Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: