Saturday, May 14, 2011

[ Thur's Entry ]

With Allah’s love
Assalamualykum my dear


Feelin’ so down. Why? Because I kind of tersentak bila CC tegur about my course. He asked and I said I in Da’wah and Leadership, major in Communication. So he said, why did you come over here, the IT Unit? I said, I don’t know, penyelaras yang tetapkan. Then he said, why didn’t you go to Da’wah Unit, they still have their own IT Unit.

Well, that’s something I don’t know until just now. Seriously, this is makin’ me suffocate. What shall I do now? I only have two months, TWO months and right now I was just sitting around in this unit, doing things I didn’t even care about. Feelin so stupid, like a fool. Argh.

I didn’t even know what to do. To go over there, I’m already here. What about my supervisor? I can’t have two supervisors cuz there’s only one name column. Adoi la. Apa fungsi praktikal ni pun ku tatau. Hadoi. Serious rasa cam orang bodoh ja sekarang ni. Huh!


**This entry was written on Thurs.



Fool ~
Cleo

~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: