Wednesday, July 20, 2011

[ Too Expensive . . ? ]

With Allah's love
Assalamualykum my dear


All I ask, is to be your friend
Is it too expensive
That I had to let you burn my heart, tear my heart to the last piece?

I tried to understand
But you keep yourself on your own
I tried be positive
But you keep make it seems negative
I tried to keep the honesty
But you keep showing like it was nothing


All I ask, is to be a friend
Is it too costly
That it looks like I'm a beggar, and not suited for you?

I thought we could be friends
Who share the happiness together
Who shed the tears for each other
Who told stories of one another
Who keep reminding when forgotten
Who send the smile to lift the sorrow

Is it too pricey?
Shall I be reminded
That you are priceless for people like me?

All I ask is to be friends
But you keep getting it the wrong way
Why?


But
It's okay now
I've had enough
With the last words from you
I've had enough

I kept my faith for you
Always
But I lost it since that moment
I won't ask you more
Because from now on
Every single word from you
Is a knife through my heart

Then I guess it is
Too expensive
Just to be your friend




Dear Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

No comments: