Sunday, August 28, 2011

[ Is That It? ]

With Allah's love
Assalamu'alykum my dear


Is that it? Annoy? Is that what you've been thinking all this time?
Dear, can't you at least listen to what I said clearly?
I just wanna know why, and you've said it yourself you didn't remember that moment. So it's okay. What else I can say if you can't remember bout it at all.

Annoying?

Well, I thought I could just at least let myself to give it another try. Because I don't wanna lose another good friend in my life. All of them before, they gave up on me when I tried to untie all the knots and make myself clear of everything, like I did to you. And now, what? You're just like them? That's it?

Annoying? Is that the reason why you keep yourself silent all this time?

Okay, yeah. Ask for the thousands time, the answer is one, I forgive you for what you did.

Annoying? Is that why you always say you're sorry even though you didn't know what you did? Is that why you've become like this? Why didn't you just ask?

If you think you're annoying, you were. At that time. When I post it, you were. Because you didn't even ask why did I post it. You didn't even ask what you've done that makes me so hurt.

You were annoying, but who cares? You are a human, not some kind of angel. You don't have to become so goody in front of me, just be yourself. And if it hurts me, so what? We could just fix it, knowing what's wrong, what had happened. That's what a life called, right? Same goes to me. If I did something that hurt you, just tell me so I'll know what's wrong.

I don't get it. Annoying? So what if you're too annoying? You are who you are, that's how I know you for the first time too, right? *Sigh*



Dear Cleo
~ Creating Ideas, Developing Words ~

2 comments:

Hamba Allah said...

wslm...

well...i did listen to u earlier..y i said that i'm annoying to u..?coz u always show that u were annoyed by me..

back then, when we were in the middle of a conversation before..i did ask u, what makes u felt like that or like this..not only at a time...what u did? u didnt answer the questions i asked and put an end to the conversation without a word..u vanished from the conversation for days..n then u act like nothing happened n keeps a distance between us..isnt it?

this time, i do want to ask u, but u makes me felt like its impossible to get an answer from u..

for me, i thought it would better if i remain silent rather than arguing with u to get the answer and then u would end it just like before..

sometimes..just think, am i like this to u because of what happened or my way of action is affected by ur response to me earlier..

i am being who i am...i dont recall myself acting like an angel in front of others..there's no one could understand much about me..so i dont think it is weird for u or anyone else to understand it neither..

c u next semester..

SelamaT Hari Raya AidilFitri

and again..i'm sorry..

Unknown said...

thanx a lot..now u're talking..now i know my mistakes, now at least i feel lighter, cuz u actually tell me my flaws..

and i'm truly sorry for that conversation i left just like that. bcause at that time, i feel like a fool for feeling hurt by you, by what you didn't do it on purpose, and starting to act foolishly. bcause i always had this feeling or thinking like, who am i to claim what u did is hurting me. that's why i left it just like that, hoping it will banish from my head.

i'm sorry, that my acts confusing u. n i'm sorry, saying about goody whatever, it's just, bcause i didn't rmember u told me anything i did that hurts u or something like u disapprove with my actions like others did. of course, only once that time. i'm sorry, its just so weird, u know. that's why i said those words. i'm sorry. i'm sorry if its too harsh n i crossed d line. n i really am grateful for what u said this time.

I'm so sorry for what happened, for being a fool. From d bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

Have fun celebrating aidul fitr. May Allah bless you.